Fumigation and Certification
Clark Pest Control performs commodity fumigations in a wide variety of venues including, but not limited to, shipping vessels and containers, bulk products, warehouse facilities and food processing and storage. We utilize the most current treatment methods and exceed all industry safety requirements and regulatory compliance.
We are known for superior service, flexibility and accommodating urgent deadlines.
We specialize in:
- Loaded or Stored Commodities
- Imports & Exports/USDA & Phytosanitary certificates
- Shipping Vessels & Sea Containers
- Pre-Shipment Quarantines/USDA
- Railcars & Cargo Depots
- Warehouses & Storage Facilities
- Pallets & Crates/ISPM 15 certification
- Asian Gypsy Moth (AGM) vessel treatments
- Custom fumigations based on customer needs
Certification & Compliance
Clark Pest Control provides complete documentation including all material labels, Material safety data sheets (MSDS) and Certificates of Fumigation. We strictly adhere to all federal, state and international import and export regulations and our certifications are accepted by government and regulatory agencies worldwide.